The Harmer Drains offers everything you could need for modern shower drainage at its best. A choice of high-performance shower and channel drain ranges available in a selection of design styles and finishes.
The CVS/CHS/CP Shower Drain – PVC range combines high performance, innovative design and value engineering to establish class-leading standards in drainage. Flow rates of up to 1.3 litres per second are achievable.
Applications/CVS/CHS/CP Shower Drain – PVC
- Compact drain bodies are ideal to install in all types of solid and concrete floor construction including installations where shallow invert pipework is essential, e.g. joisted timber floor construction.
- Suited to tiled or flexible sheet floor applications
- Attractive mirror finish and ABS caps available in Plain, Quadrant or Pebble styles
- Security fixings available to prevent unauthorised removal of caps and grates
Performance/CVS/CHS/CP Shower Drain – PVC
- Meets requirements of BS EN 1253 for general design, flow performance and load testing
- Lightweight, durable and non-corrodible
- Antimicrobial ABS compound enhances hygiene and control of bacteria
- Super compact size
- High flow of up to 1.3 litres per second
- Compliant with K3 (300kg) load class
- Impact-resistant drain bodies with under-ribbed flange for extra strength
- Free running waterways, designed for self-cleaning
- Compatible with 43, 56 and 110mm UK pipe sizes
- ABS plastic is non-toxic and 100% recyclable
Check out more Harmer products….